2018 ASH Congress: the Annual Unmissable Event for CALYM Researchers30 November 2018,
From 1 to 4 December 2018, will take place in San Diego (USA), the 60th edition of the international congress of the American Society of Hematology (ASH), which gathers more than 20, 000 hematologists from all over the world.
CALYM researchers will present their last research results on lymphoma. Four oral communications and thirteen posters were indeed selected.
The oral communications are:
– “Advanced Untreated Follicular B‐Cell Lymphoma in Need of Systemic Therapy”. F Morschhauser et al.(Session 623, 2/12/18 at 4:45 pm, San Diego Convention Center, Hall AB)
– “Follicular Lymphoma Grade 3A Exhibits Pathological and Cytogenetic Diversity, but Similar Prognosis Compared to FL Grade 1‐2 : Pooled Analysis of 1757 Follicular Lymphomas from the PRIMA and Relevance Trials”. C Laurent et al. (Session 622, 3/12/18 at 3:30 pm, San Diego Convention Center, Room 28D)
– “Lenalidomide in Combination with CHOP in Patients with Angioimmunoblastic T‐Cell Lymphoma (AITL) : Final Analysis of Clinical and Molecular Data of a Phase 2 LYSA Study”. F Lemonnier et al. (Session 624. 3/12/18 at 6:45 pm, San Diego Convention Center, Room 6F)
– “Desynchronization of the Germinal Center dynamics and remodeling of the tumor microenvironment characterize Kmt2d-driven lymphomagenesis”. G Brisou et al. (Session 621, 3/12/18 at 11:15 am, San Diego Convention Center, Room 28D).
The posters are:
– “Breast Implant Associated‐Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (BIA‐ALCL) : The French Lymphoma Study Association (LYSA) Registry Data.” F Le Bras et al.
– “Superiority of Allogenic Stem Cell Transplantation after Anti‐PD1 Therapy over Anti‐PD1 Monotherapy Alone in Relapse/Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma : Real World Evidence from the French Early Access Program.” G Manson et al.
– “Correlations between p16 Protein Expression and Genomic Profile in Mantle Cell Lymphoma and Impact on Survival, a Lyma‐Genomic Project Conducted on Behalf of the LYSA Group.” Y Le Bris et al.
– “Poor Prognosis Associated with Gains of CCND1 in Mantle Cell Lymphoma Treated By First Line Immuno‐Chemotherapy ‐ a Study By the LYSA Group.” Y Le Bris et al.
– “Impact of Total Metabolic Tumor Volume at Baseline in the Remarc Study.” AS Cottereau et al.
– “Prognostic Value of Immunohistochemical Markers in Stage III/IV Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma Treated Frontline in the LYSA EORTC 20012 Randomized Protocol.” D Canioni et al.
– “Results from a Phase Ib Evaluation of Tazemetostat (EPZ‐6438) in Combination with RCHOP in Poor Prognosis Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) : a LYSA Study.” C Sarkozy et al.
– “BeEAM (Bendamustine, Etoposide, Cytarabine, Melphalan) Prior to Autologous Stem Cell Transplant for Chemosensitive Relapses in Patients with Follicular Lymphoma : A Prospective Multicenter Phase II Study from Lymphoma Study Association (LYSA) Centers.” H Ghesquières et al.
– “Ibrutinib Plus Obinutuzumab and Venetoclax in Relapsed/Refractory Mantle Cells LymphomaÂ Patients, Results of the OASIS Phase I Clinical Trial.” S Le Gouil et al.
– “Unraveling the Landscape of Copy Number Aberrations in Hodgkin Lymphoma : A Joint KU Leuven and Lysa Study on Circulating Cell Free DNA.” P Vandenberghe et al.
– “CSF1R and BTK Inhibitions as Novel Strategies to Disrupt the Dialogue between Mantle Cell Lymphoma and Macrophages.” A Papin et al.
– “Sinusoidal Obstruction Syndrom (SOS): Warning about Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation (ASCT) Preceded By Regimens Containing Oxaliplatin.” PE Debureaux et al.
– “Unraveling the Landscape of Copy Number Aberrations in Hodgkin Lymphoma: A Joint KU Leuven and LYSA Study on Circulating Cell Free DNA”. L Buedts et al.
For more information: http://www.hematology.org/Annual-Meeting/